Thursday 17 October 2013

The Sunshine Award.



Hello fellow bloggers :).  I really did not know what I was going to post today then I received a lovely nomination from Daniela +BeautyBay.com.  This was a shock as I have only recently started my blog and didn't know anyone was taking notice.  This has really brightened up my day :)

The whole idea of the sunshine award is that you nominate 11 bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring. 


The Rules:
You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post. 
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.

11 Random facts about me:

1. I am the biggest reader you could ever imagine especially when I was younger.
2. I am easily stressed :p which can get a bit much.
3. I love candles, cushions and flowers LOADS.
4. I listen to all sorts of music ALL the time!
5. I am a SIMS lover which is a little secret.
6.  I never really care for makeup when I was younger and had no idea what to do.
7. I absolutely love chocolate I can't stop eating it.
8. I am a really bad dieter due to number.
9. Clean freak when i want to clean everything gets cleaned.
10. I love cuddles.
11. Student nurse, working hard.

What's your favourite childhood memory?
Messing about with school friends in a den we made in the field :p.

If I grant you 3 wishes what would they be?
Have a lovely family house.
Travel the world.
Have loads of money to do what I want.

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
How tall and muscly they are.

What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever been through?
When my grandad was standing in a supermarket he shouted out do what for a fiver. So everyone looked at me thinking  was asking him for naughty things.

What's your favourite drugstore foundation/mascara/lipstick?
Foundation: Loréal true match.
Mascara: Avon volume lashes.
Lipstick: Éstee Lauder.

If you could be any disney princess who would you be?
Sleeping beauty (I like to sleep).

What's your favourite colour?
Purple.

How would you describe your style?
Floral and girly.

What's two things you love about yourself and two things you don't like about yourself?
I love asssets.
I love my hair.
I do not like my weight.
I do not like the spots on my face.

Why did you start blogging?
I wasn't good at youtube videos however I love to write about my favourite things and this was the best way to release how I feel into a blog.

Who's your favourite blogger/youtuber?
Nicole Guirriero.

MY NOMINEES:

My Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. If you could have a meal with  anyone who would it be?
3. Favourite band?
4. Favourite book?
5. What would you describe your fashion as?
6.  If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
7. Why did you start a blog?
8. What is your favourite makeup product that you must have?
9. What is a habit of yours?
10. Favourite TV show?
11. Who is your celebrity crush?

Thank you so much to Daniela again, hope you like that I have nominated you.
Please follow and I hoped you liked learning more about me.

Love Hannah X






No comments:

Post a Comment